FEES & POLICY
How Much Does a Chicago Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Service near Me Cost?
The charges are determined by assessing your particular medical transportation service near Chicago requirements. The number of passengers, time of the appointment and the frequency of your wheelchair transportation requests is also taken into consideration. Please remember: No payments are made to our drivers. All costs are calculated and can be reviewed when you make your reservation and once you make the payment a credit card receipt will be sent to you in the mail.
Where in Chicago Can AC Medtran Take Me at a Reasonable Price?
When it comes to individual medical transportation service nearby, there’s a “fee-per-service”. Your rides can be booked and paid for using any of the major credit cards, for any kind of event. No matter if you need to get from the airport to the doctor’s appointment, home, to a wedding or some other social outing, your medical VAN rental service will be taken care of by the best people in in the business.
What About “No-Show” Policy of the Nearest Chicago Medical Transportation Company?
A “No-show” charge is applicable to reservations that are canceled or changed with less than two business hours notice prior to the scheduled pick up time. This charge does not exceed the one-way fee for the scheduled accessible car ride near my area while the return ride is automatically canceled.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS WITH AC MEDTRAN
- For booking, you’ll need to have all your details ready in front of you, including the dates, addresses, times and the type of vehicle the passenger requires
- Information on your corporate account and credit card details to make your payment
- You’ll need to specify if there will be an escort(s) riding with the scheduled passenger.
- Please note that a small surcharge per escort applies
- Provide an emergency phone contact or cell phone number
- Your reservation over the phone during business hours, Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
- Please let us know of any special requirements you may have
- Also note that all roundtrip rides must have scheduled pick-up times for both the appointment and the return ride, or be scheduled as a “will-call.” “Will-call” options are on our Terms & Conditions
- Standing orders are welcome, no matter if they’re needed from veterans, elderly, or any other person (or people) with special needs when it comes to AC non-emergency medical transportation.