AC MedTran is Chicago’s leading medical non-emergency transportation provider. We aim to provide the highest level of support, making sure every client is looked after and comfortably transported to their chosen destination. Our team is highly trained to provide our Special Needs Service. All our chauffeurs are trained specifically to work with both youth and adults with special needs and deliver the finest transportation. We have a team of highly trained staff and premier vehicles with equipment for easer passenger boarding including fully equipped medicars, wheelchair accessible vans and mini buses in Chicago.
The Most Comfortable Medicar Special Needs Transportation
At AC Med Tran we believe in assisting people with Special Needs and making their journey to any destination the most comfortable and without hassle. Our team has undergone extensive training in areas including assisting children with disabilities, procedures for vehicle and wheelchair lift operation and securing wheelchairs. We have an inside out knowledge of the best procedures when it comes to looking after clients with special needs in Chicago and suburbs. Our team is available around the clock to ensure your comfortable and safe transportation to your destination.
Providing the Finest Special Needs Transportation in Chicago
Next time you have a doctor’s appointment, medical testing or procedures, choose our Special Needs Service for an excellent wheelchair accessible van transportation service in Chicago. Our service is also ideal for any other occasions including your trip to the hairdresser or barber, visits to friends and family, getting to religious services, lectures, or visits to plays or concerts.
When you have a celebration you want to take part in, such as a wedding, birthday party or a graduation our team can look after you. We have fully equipped vehicles for easy wheelchair access and can make your journey smooth and quick. Let our professional team look after you. AC Med Tran is standing by to assist you every day of the year, including holidays. We look forward to serving you.
- Our Chicago non-emergency transportation experts know how to assist a child with disabilities.
- Characteristics of Disabilities: We know what can potentially happen, how to react, and what we can do to help.
- Sensitivity: Understanding and involving others.
- Laws and liabilities: Understanding laws and regulations, including the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and Section 504.
- Student Behavior Management: We know how to assist with extreme behaviors and calm a child when they become stressed.
- Passenger Loading/Unloading Equipment: instructions and procedures for vehicle and wheelchair lift operation, securing wheelchairs and child safety restraint systems.
- Evacuation Plans: What to do in an emergency and how to evacuate quickly and without injury.